Thursday, February 26, 2009

The illusive IMAGINARY VERSUS poptpop



So what you see here, ladies and gentlemen!, is the illusive African Imaginary PoptpoP. Seen in the while in Uganda, this kid is mimicking me taking his photo. I have no idea what he is holding but its not a camera. Another example how kids' imaginations are the best thing since torn bread.

Here is a detail of Imaginary Versus Kid (IVK):





Don't forget to send in your shots! I'm working on new stuff with the great news of that being that I am working in conjunction with The Inkling Network's Jamie and Tammy Harper to create a really freaking weird world. The magical world of Poptpop. I don't know when it will all be ready, but I have the highest of hopes. When it is all done there will be a place for you all to upload your images so you can do everything from one place!

Cheers for now

GO TAKE SOME FREAKING POPTPOPS AND SEND THEM TO ME OH MY GOD POPTPOPTPOPTPOPTPOP

No comments: