Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bhate

I've never understood just what the hell Bhate is. anyone know? I got nothin'.


featured here is YET ANOTHER GLORIOUS GUEST POPTPOP.

Sir Brandon Ballard, ESQ again sends in magic.

below you'll see a picture of kevin "k-bone" "chostagev" wilder photographing j-rod allen photographing a weird bhate building.
pokkcwpjapawbb


note that this is a cropped version of this image to attempt to stick to the "width" of this blog without making a single image ungodlyily hugegantic.

if you want to see the larger version, navigate to this URL


©Brandon Ballard

3 comments:

mister brandon said...

in the however many months kevin and i lived together next to that building, it abosolutely never failed that when we drove past, one of us would say some variation of the phrase "why you be hatin'?" it didn't matter if we had just driven past it 30 minutes before. we still had to say, "why come she be hatin' on me?" or "that punk always be hatin' on them" or some such.


....we were so cool.

Anonymous said...

it's pronounced bah-tay, and it's an environmental consulting firm. my friend melissa used to work for them. but now i've ruined it for you - the mystery was so much better, right?

Jarrod said...

There was a song on a Blenderhead album that repeated "breed hate" over and over. Strange message for a Christian punk band but somehow I would always connect that song to this building.

I also knocked my bike rack off my car pulling into this building.