Thursday, November 13, 2008

more dubrovnik croatia

Hey!

So here is another one from a recent trip to Croatia. This gem is technically a double poptpop. 19.7 bonus points to the first person to point it out!

extra bonus points for attempting to guess where these ladies are from. guess guess guess. i dont know, i just want to read your funny guesses.


ALSO! I just now realized that I didn't have blogger sending me emails when people comment so I have not as yet replied to you all! I WILL! KEEP COMMENTING! YOUR COMMENTS FEED STARVING CHILDREN (im told)! YOUR POPTPOP™ COMMENTS CAN SAVE THE WORLD (apparently)!

So here are the ladies at some place in the old fortress in Dubrovnik.

Holla, Ladies!

2 comments:

Anna said...

umm...the cameras are in the trees? dude holding up his arms on the steps? i have no idea.

Those ladies just look like dirty rotten Amerikans to me.

Tamara said...

ah! i finally found it.

there is totally a dude squatting down in front of the stairs taking a picture of the dude with his hands in the air.

i think those chicks are from the midwest US. i can so easily picture them pronouncing "wash" with an r. plus they're wearing practical shoes.